As indicated, all ingredients in TRX2 are of natural origin and produced at the highest standards of quality. The product should not contain any gluten and/or dairy fats. Also, please note that our company cannot advise you on any individual health related issues and therefore cannot take any responsibility for possible side effects when taking TRX2 supplementation. If there is any doubt, please consult your doctor and/or healthcare professional.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?