Based on our studies performed to date and based on the customer experiences we have gathered so far, there shouldn’t be any extensive hair growth on body parts other than your head. The ingredients in TRX2® are suppose to act on a highly specific form of potassium ion channels (called SUR1) that are only supposed to be present in human head hair follicles, and therefore would weaken the argument that excessive hair growth occurs in body parts other than your head.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?