Latest research has shown that an important factor in hair loss is the impaired functionality of potassium channels- small pore-forming protein structures that control the transport of potassium ions across the hair follicle's cell membrane. Healthy potassium channels are essential for maintaining the hair follicle's full biological activity and function.* Niacin is a vitamin that works together with the other compounds contained in TRX2® to activate potassium channels and maintain normal healthy hair.*
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?