TRX2® scientists have studied dozens of scientific publications as well as clinical studies carried out in Europe as well as the United States over the past 40 years, looking at each of our key ingredients separately over a wide range of doses. Once we had determined the levels at which the ingredients are well tolerated, we evaluated efficacy parameters, such as the maintenance of normal healthy hair and the hair weight. Uncovering the right formula of natural ingredients was a massive undertaking. Our dedicated team of scientists needed to design a variety of new research methods specifically for this purpose. We recommend taking 3 capsules/day with food. You may take all 3 capsules together or at separate times. Our recommendation is based on a number of human studies, in which the customers' responses and clinical outcome were examined over a range of doses. Our experience is that 3/day is the optimum dosage for more than 75% of people. However, our human body is unique in terms of its metabolism and genetic variability. Some individuals experience more pronounced effects with a slightly higher dose (up to 4 or even 5/day) and others prefer as little as 1-2/day.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?