Melaniq® is not a drug or medicine, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is a food supplement containing nutrients to help maintain hair pigmentation. However, a doctor or other suitably qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any food supplement.
Articles in this section
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take Melaniq®?