Melaniq® is a non-prescription food supplement product. It is therefore sold in accordance with major international food directives, such as the EU (European Union) Food Supplements Directive 2002/46/EC and the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, passed by the United States Congress in 1994. This Act allows the marketing of dietary supplements without prior approval by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, the FDA still exerts general oversight over product safety and supervises the marketing claims made for dietary supplements.
Articles in this section
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take Melaniq®?