Yes, DRM4® can be taken at the same time as other food supplements and vitamins. However, it should be ensured that the tolerable upper intake level of any individual compound or vitamin is not exceeded.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to see results from DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® suitable for all ages?
- Has DRM4® been developed for both men and women?
- Can DRM4® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can DRM4® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking DRM4®?
- Why is it recommended DRM4® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® approved by any regulatory agency such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), or the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)?
- What do regulatory agencies, such as the FDA, the MHRA, and the EFSA, recommend in regards to evaluating and buying dietary supplements, such as DRM4®?