Yes. However, customers under 18 years of age and older than 70 should consult with their doctor before using TRX2® products. To date, the best results have been exhibited by those customers having an early-stage of thinning hair between 18 and 42 years of age (Norwood 1-4).
Articles in this section
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?
- Taking antidepressants with TRX2