Before taking any dietary supplement and prescription drug simultaneously, a doctor or other suitably qualified healthcare professional should be consulted. Melaniq® is not recommended for people taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI) or those suffering from liver disease or hypertension.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Can I dye my hair when taking Melaniq®?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?