Oxford Biolabs is serious and honest about the products it sells to its consumers, aiming to provide safe, high-quality treatments that deliver effective results. Products are developed in compliance with the most rigorous quality standards. Melaniq® capsules are made in Germany at an innovative manufacturing plant that is licensed by the European Union according to the highest quality standards. The raw materials used in Melaniq® received individual Certificates of Analysis that affirm their composition. Every ingredient, as well as the corresponding packaging materials, is subjected to strenuous quality testing before being accepted into the plant. Throughout the manufacturing process, written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) govern every stage of development.
Articles in this section
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take Melaniq®?