According to EU regulation 1169/2011, the most frequent triggers of allergies and food intolerances are gluten, crustacean shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulfur dioxide and sulphites, lupines and molluscs. The Melaniq® formula and its ingredients per se contain no ‘major food allergens’. However, traces of major allergens may not be excluded due to the fact that the equipment used for encapsulation at our manufacturing plant is also used for the production of other products, which may contain traces of major allergens. Should you experience any allergic reactions and/or side effects, stop taking Melaniq® and consult a doctor or healthcare professional for further guidance.
Articles in this section
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take Melaniq®?