Oxford Biolabs is serious and honest about the products it sells to its consumers, aiming to provide safe, high-quality products that deliver effective results. Products are developed in compliance with the most rigorous quality standards. DRM4® capsules are made in Germany at a manufacturing plant that is certified within the European Union according to the highest quality standards. The raw materials used in DRM4® received individual Certificates of Analysis that affirm their composition. Every ingredient, as well as the corresponding packaging materials, is subjected to strenuous quality testing before being accepted into the plant. Throughout the manufacturing process, written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) govern every stage of development.
Articles in this section
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- How long will it take to see results from DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® suitable for all ages?
- Has DRM4® been developed for both men and women?
- Can DRM4® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can DRM4® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking DRM4®?
- Why is it recommended DRM4® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® approved by any regulatory agency such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), or the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)?