DRM4® is neither a drug or medicine, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is a patent pending food supplement containing nutrients to help maintain healthy skin. However, a doctor or other suitably qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any food supplement.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to see results from DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® suitable for all ages?
- Has DRM4® been developed for both men and women?
- Can DRM4® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can DRM4® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking DRM4®?
- Why is it recommended DRM4® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® approved by any regulatory agency such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), or the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)?
- What do regulatory agencies, such as the FDA, the MHRA, and the EFSA, recommend in regards to evaluating and buying dietary supplements, such as DRM4®?
Please sign in to leave a comment.