The outcome for individuals applying TRX2® topical solutions varies widely from person to person. For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of consistent application of foam or lotion. However, for the majority of customers, first visible results can be expected after 5 months*.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- Is this safe for those who are allergic to gluten and dairy products?
- Does TRX2® cause shedding of hair?
- Can TRX2 grow body hair?
- Is TRX2 a "snake oil" product?
- Is TRX2 appropriate for children?
- How long will it take to see results?