As indicated, all ingredients in TRX2 are of natural origin and produced at the highest standards of quality. The product should not contain any gluten and/or dairy fats. Also, please note that our company cannot advise you on any individual health related issues and therefore cannot take any responsibility for possible side effects when taking TRX2 supplementation. If there is any doubt, please consult your doctor and/or healthcare professional.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- Is this safe for those who are allergic to gluten and dairy products?
- Does TRX2® cause shedding of hair?
- Can TRX2 grow body hair?
- Is TRX2 a "snake oil" product?
- Is TRX2 appropriate for children?
- How long will it take to see results?