Based on our studies performed to date and based on the customer experiences we have gathered so far, there shouldn’t be any extensive hair growth on body parts other than your head. The ingredients in TRX2® are suppose to act on a highly specific form of potassium ion channels (called SUR1) that are only supposed to be present in human head hair follicles, and therefore would weaken the argument that excessive hair growth occurs in body parts other than your head.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- Is this safe for those who are allergic to gluten and dairy products?
- Does TRX2® cause shedding of hair?
- Can TRX2 grow body hair?
- Is TRX2 a "snake oil" product?
- Is TRX2 appropriate for children?
- How long will it take to see results?