TRX2 will be most effective for people within Norwood stages 1-4 of Androgenic Alopecia (AGA) simply as during those stages dormant hair follicles can be reactivated more easily. TRX2 works by opening small proteins called potassium channels. During later stages, it tends to be more difficult to reactivate those potassium channels (and therefore trigger the growth of dormant hair follicles). Having said this, there will certainly be a reduction of hair fall and there is a reasonable chance that regrowth will occur (depending on which shape your hair follicles are already in). We do have a large number of customers with NW >5, who have reported improvements in their hair situation after starting with TRX2 supplementation.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- Is this safe for those who are allergic to gluten and dairy products?
- Does TRX2® cause shedding of hair?
- Can TRX2 grow body hair?
- Is TRX2 a "snake oil" product?
- Is TRX2 appropriate for children?
- How long will it take to see results?