TRX2 was primarily developed for patients suffering from Androgenic Alopecia (AGA), and so far we have only gathered data for this specific patient group. The results have been very encouraging, especially within patient categories Norwood 1-4.
Articles in this section
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?
- Taking antidepressants with TRX2