TRX2 was primarily developed for patients suffering from Androgenic Alopecia (AGA), and so far we have only gathered data for this specific patient group. The results have been very encouraging, especially within patient categories Norwood 1-4.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- Is this safe for those who are allergic to gluten and dairy products?
- Does TRX2® cause shedding of hair?
- Can TRX2 grow body hair?
- Is TRX2 a "snake oil" product?
- Is TRX2 appropriate for children?
- How long will it take to see results?