In the case the capsule is perceived as too big to swallow as a whole, its content may be added to a glass of water or food. We assure you that this will not change the effect of the supplement. We certainly think this is a sensible solution if problems persist in swallowing the capsules.
Articles in this section
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- How long will it take to see results from DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® suitable for all ages?
- Has DRM4® been developed for both men and women?
- Can DRM4® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can DRM4® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking DRM4®?
- Why is it recommended DRM4® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® approved by any regulatory agency such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), or the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)?