According to EU regulation 1169/2011, the most frequent triggers of allergies and food intolerances are gluten, crustacean shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soya beans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, lupines and molluscs. Additionally, traces of major allergens may not be excluded due to the fact that the equipment used for encapsulation at our manufacturing plant is also used for the production of other products, which may contain traces of major allergens. Should you experience any allergic reactions and/or side effects, stop taking the supplements of the Oxford Biolabs® Molecular Food Supplement IMMUNE+ and consult a doctor or healthcare professional for further guidance.
Articles in this section
- Will Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ defend me against Coronavirus?
- In case of an infection, can IMMUNE+ induce a harmful overreaction of the immune system (e.g. ‘cytokine storm’)?
- Who is Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ suitable for?
- How should I take this supplement?
- When should I take Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+?
- Does Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ contain any major food allergens?
- Can Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ be taken with prescription drugs?
- Is Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ suitable for vegetarians?
- What else can I do to support the immune system?