Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ is suitable for adults aged 18 and over. IMMUNE+ should not be taken by anybody with a known incompatibility to one of the ingredients and by patients with autoimmune diseases (e.g. multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), or rheumatoid arthritis (RA)), and patients that take immunosuppressive medication. Everyone with a medical condition should consult his/hers physician before taking IMMUNE+.
Articles in this section
- Will Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ defend me against Coronavirus?
- In case of an infection, can IMMUNE+ induce a harmful overreaction of the immune system (e.g. ‘cytokine storm’)?
- Who is Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ suitable for?
- How should I take this supplement?
- When should I take Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+?
- Does Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ contain any major food allergens?
- Can Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ be taken with prescription drugs?
- Is Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ suitable for vegetarians?
- What else can I do to support the immune system?