Consumers taking anticoagulants, people consuming large quantities of alcohol and people who have frequent attacks of gout despite uricosuric thepary. People on chronic medication. People allergic to its contents. People suffering from liver or kidney disease. People suffering from uncontrolled hypertension/heart disease. People who are anemic. Pregnant or breastfeeding women (safety not established). People with porphyria. Persons yonger than 18 or older than 75.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?