Melaniq is supporting the body to produce Melanin, the natural colourant of the hair. It is not altering the structure of the hair. So there is no effect on the ability of the hair to be dyed. In case the colouring involves bleaching of the hair, we don't recommend that, as it is stressing the melanocytes, which may result in earlier greying.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Can I dye my hair when taking Melaniq®?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?